Friday 13 April 2012

Me-Made-May '12


I spotted this on So Zo...What do you know and my first thought was that I do this most of the time anyway.  Then I started looking at what I actually wore over the last week, and, despite a wardrobe full of me-made clothes, since being made redundant all I've actually worn is (RTW) jeans and T shirts.  What a waste!  What I need is a reason to actually look in a mirror when I get dressed in the morning.  Hopefully this challenge will get me actually thinking about what I wear each day and adapting my wardrobe for the life I have now. So....
'I, Michelle, of EveryStitch, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear only self made clothes each day for the duration of May 2012.
If I actually have to take a picture of myself everyday I'm more likely to make an effort, so  I will only wear me -made stuff (apart from underwear).

No comments:

Post a Comment